The position of sales Executive consists of directing the actual sales of CROWDYVEST products to the customers, by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives and analyzing sales statistical gathered by staff to determine sales potential and requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Register and onboard new customers.
- Assess the viability of customers business with regards to loan collection.
- Collect money from customers daily.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices availability and product use,
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Contact new existing clients to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs to be specific product and services.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations conferences,
- Maintaining customer records, using automated systems, and delivering a weekly report at the end of every week.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selection based on customers’ needs, product specification and applicable regulations.
- Give a weekly report on activities and sales.
Qualification and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing/ Business or any related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Marketing/ Sales with any Financial Services company
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behavior and to give full attention to what other people are saying,
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions.
- Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations.
- Manage self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicability, accountability, and integrity.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical,
- Dependability – job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative – job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance – job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations,
- Persistence – job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Independence – job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done,
- Achievement/Effort – job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering task,
Line of Communication
- As a sales representative you report directly to the Deputy Managing Director
- Resumption – This position is a full-time/ Part-time position, that requires you to resume at the office on Fridays to hand-in the weeks report. (for part time sales staff), Full time staff will be required to show up every day.
- Dress Code – You are required to dress informal with T-Shirt(Company T-shirt) and Jeans.