The Head of Marketing will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
is responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Draft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Discover the new ways to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current marketing strategy.
- Suggest and implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Improve and manage company branding, increase client engagement and communications with creative social media, email, mobile or local marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate content platforms such as website landing pages and blog.
- Improve business site’s Google ranking by adding new keywords, analyzing, and optimizing web pages. Implement content development strategy to website and blogs.
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on company’s business models.
- Evaluating Company’s brands’ target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Calculating return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
- Assessing Company’s current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting search engine performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections
Requirements / Qualifications
- BSc or MSc in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.