We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Creator. The responsibilities of the Content Creator include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work. The Content Developer must also adhere to SEO best practices. Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
Create engaging content and stories focused on the automotive market and assist a team of writers and creatives as we develop strong content that will help engage consumers across multiple brand outlets. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts in collaboration with the PR-Community Manager
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g., comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g., conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field.
- Experience in Copywriting, Graphic Design, Programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.